SSK Aluminum M.2 USB Hard Drive Enclosure
- 1 x M.2 NGFF SSD to USB 3.1 Type-C SSD Enclosure
- 1 x USB 3.0 AM to Type-C M Cable (60cm)
- 1 x Screw Set
- 1 x Screw Driver
- 1 x Type-c adapter
Only for M.2 NGFF SATA SSD, Not compatible with MacBook original SSD.
SSK SATA M.2 SSD Enclosure adopts a high performance controller chip, Type C Gen 1 interface, with up to 5Gbps high-speed data transmission. Also included is a USB A to USB C adapter and is compatible with ANY laptop/tablet/smartphone with a Type-C or USB port . A Type-C to Type-C cable will be necessary if you want to use a Type-C port on your device. Complies with UASP which can effectively improve the speed. Adopts an aluminum alloy shell, slim design, durable with excellent heat dissipation.
- M.2 NGFF SATA SSD Enclosure adapter
- 5Gbps high-speed data transmission
- compatible Multi- system
- Blue Indicator
- Excellent heat dissipation
Easy installation,no driver required,no additional power required; Supports Plug & Play and Hot-Swapping.
For the brand new SSD, it may not be found, pls format it under disk management before the first time using.
Attention:Not compatible with MacBook original SSD
Support SSD Size
Supports SATA-Based M.2/NGFF(B Key&B+M Key) 2242 2260 2280mm SSD.
It does NOT support NVME PCI-E based M key and M+B key SSD.
Multi OS Compatible
Windows 7 or above, Mac OS 10.10.5 or above, Linux, and Type C Android Phones. ( Attention: Type C to C cable is not included, included an USB 3.0 AM to Type-C Cable)
1. Requires 1 screws to assemble the enclosure. Insert the SSD to house casing, if your SSD size is 22*80mm, please press down the plastic lock catch A and B, so they will not push up and bend the SSD. With the other hand, gently press the plastic lock catch C back to fully insert your SSD.
2. The enclosure supports SATA-based B Key (B+M Key) SSD only. It does NOT support PCI-E based M key and M+B key SSD; If you need NVME PCIE based SSD Enclosure, please purchase another model HE-C325.
3. After installed, when the first time to use the new SSD, it may not be found, please partition and format it first under disk management, then it can be used normally. If want to work on both Mac and Windows OS, please format it to EXFAT.