ARRIS SB6183 16x4 Docsis 3.0 Cable Modem
- Tom's guide #1 cable Modem choice 2 years in a row. Compatible with major U.S. Cable Internet Providers including Cox, Spectrum, Xfinity & others. Not compatible with ATT, Verizon, CenturyLink or other DSL or Fiber internet providers.
- DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem best for cable internet speed plans up to 400 Mbps
- 16 downstream x 8 upstream DOCSIS 3.0 bonded channels
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet port for connecting to a Wi-Fi router or other device.
- Cable internet service required. Does not inlcude Wi-Fi and does not support cable digital voice service.
Although setup in your home requires nothing more then plugging in the power and the network cable to your router you will also need to contact your ISP, contact technical support and inform them of the new MAC address on your router, which is on both the router and the box. They often call this "Provisioning" your new modem.
Monday–Friday: between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m.
Saturdays: 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. on